Monday, May 11, 2015

SEEING THE BLESSINGS



Hey Family!

So since I just barely spoke with you, I don't have too much to say this week. I told you mostly everything that has been going on. Everything is pretty great still! 

With our crazy transfers yesterday, President and Sister Wirthlin came and picked up Sister Bladh to take her to Bennington, Vermont, where she switched places with Sister Yancey. He then brought her here with Sister Bae and I at around 8 last night. They were waiting for us at our apartment when we got back from Skyping y'all. I was pretty happy to see Sister Yancey. She has become a pretty good friend. She told me a little bit about her past few transfers, and that poor sister has been through a lot! I hope she will be able to be happy here and feel at peace. I certainly have! I have had the most fun here then I have in all of my areas. 

I can definitely say I don't feel trunky! In the past when I called home, I always felt sad afterwards that I couldn't see you longer. I would sometimes get homesick after it too. Especially that first mother's day. But today was different. I loved seeing you all so much and talking with you all was so great!! But I don't feel sad this time! I have been working hard, and I am seeing the blessings come as we have done so. Look at how many of these wonderful people we have been teaching have come to know how much Heavenly Father loves them! They WANT to get baptized. They KNOW that it is what He wants, and they are willing to change because they know it will be such a huge blessing to them. This isn't about numbers. This is about bringing our brothers and sisters home to our beloved Savior and Father in heaven. The church is true!

I love you all so much! Seeing you this last time just gave me even more of a desire to work hard before I come home. 

Love, Sister Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment