Dear Family,
Guess who is training AGAIN???!! Yep! I got the call late Friday night and was told that I will be taking over Vestal and training a new sister. This will be the 4th time I train! Wahoo!!!!!!! I love setting the tone for new missionaries. This is the most important calling a missionary will ever have, because they will teach them how to work which will effect their whole mission! No big deal or anything. Just kidding, its a HUGE deal. I am pretty excited. She is coming into a wonderful area and will be SUPER busy. Sister Yancey is going back to Bennington to serve with Sister Bladh, and Sister Bae will be going to Liverpool in Syracuse. So I only have 3 transfers left. 2 of those will most likely be here in Vestal training. Then I will only have the 1 left. I have no idea what will happen, but I am excited to see how it goes. I hope I finish here.
I received a priesthood blessing yesterday. It was the first blessing I have gotten since I was set apart over a year ago. It was everything I needed to hear. A really great spiritual boost and my companion was nice enough to write it down so I can look back on some of the things I was told. Blessings are amazing. If you haven't had one in a while, I strongly encourage you to receive one. You don't have to be in pain or trauma to receive council from Heavenly Father. He wants to help, and wants to be a part of your lives!!
I don't have very much time, or details about this week to write about, but I did have a good and busy week! We taught a lot of lessons and visited lots of members. This week we are having family home evening with the bishop and then also on another day with some recent converts. Family home evening is such a blessing to have, and I know that it brings us all closer together. Both with our physical family and our Heavenly family. I made a goal to memorize Doctrine and Covenants section 4 this week. I love that section! It is all so true, and defines the importance of missionary work to me. I love you guys so much!! The church is true!
Love, Sister Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment