Monday, June 1, 2015

MAKE FAMILIES THE CENTER OF OUR LIVES

Dear Family,

Everything is going pretty well on my end! My companion is nice. Her name is Sister Hess. She is 19 and from Utah. I like teaching with her! She doesn't seem like she is new when it comes to teaching people. We have a couple people we visit that have a lot of struggles and I thought for sure that she would be a little nervous about teaching them. But she testifies like a pro! I love it!

So during 3rd hour on Sunday we taught with the other 2 sets of elders about the ward's new mission plan. It centers on 3 different ways to develop a family mission plan. One is online missionary work, the 2nd is member missionary work, and the 3rd is reactivating members. I really do believe that everyone there was pumped about doing missionary work by the end of the meeting. Sister Hess and I taught about member missionary work.  Family mission plans are pretty great. They help you get excited about building the Lord's kingdom around you! Have any of you thought about creating one? If not, I highly encourage you to make one. I can promise you that you will find so many opportunities to share the gospel with those you meet. 

I love you all so much!! The church is true! 

Love, Sister Keller

"It is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities.”—Elder L. Tom Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment