Dear Family and Friends,
I just wanted to send you one last letter before I head out to New York. I love you all so much! I think about you everyday and miss you guys! I think I am ready to go into the field. I know it is going to be really, really hard but I have my testimony and my heart. No one can take that away. Not even a door slammed in my face.
I'm going to plant and harvest the seeds of faith and Heavenly Father will help them grow. My job isn't to teach people what I know. My purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism and confirmation and enduring to the end with the Holy Ghost as their companion to guide them.
I will keep you all in my prayers!
Love,
Sister Keller
So excited for Kenzie!! Miss her so much already!
ReplyDeleteSounds like she is doing the Lord's work.
ReplyDelete