Tuesday, March 10, 2015

HEAT WAVE?

Dear Family,

I don't know if either Mom or Hannah got the letter that I sent last week, so if you didn't,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it was fun! I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for it, but I will for your next birthday! :)

How about that heat wave of 40?! I've been driving around with my windows down and I literally have sunshine in my soul today! It is just beautiful. 

So the name of the town I live in now is Vestal. The elders live in the actual town of Binghamton. There are 6 of us in the ward. 4 elders and then us. My apartment  is cute on the inside. It looks pretty much the same as Horseheads, but a little bit roomier and fancier. I didn't need to take pictures because it looks that similar. The area is cute. It has pretty much everything that I need, and fun places to shop at. 

Right now we currently have 9 investigators. They are pretty awesome! One of them got involved with the church by randomly walking in the church while missionaries were having a district meeting. What better time to walk in the church, right? There are quite a few recent converts we are visiting as well. The work here is pretty great. Get excited, because we have baptisms coming up!

It's great not training right now. It is different because training is all I knew. But now that I'm serving with Sister Bladh, who knows just as much as I do, it's pretty cool. So I only have about 6 1/2 months left. That is about 5 transfers, including the one I'm in now. I could possibly stay in this area for the rest of my mission, and possibly train again. I'm thinking I will have at least one more area though :)

I am so glad to hear that Hannah did some genealogy! You should keep doing it! Fast too! Get those names in the Temple before anyone else does the work for you. They are waiting!! Speaking of temple work, when I go this September, I would love to take a name with me. Could you find one for me when the time comes so that I can have a family name to do? Thanks!! Tomorrow we have Zone Conference. It is going to be awesome because the whole thing is going to be about teaching family history. I am excited to learn how to use it more. 

The church is true! love you guys <3

Love, Sister Keller

          

No comments:

Post a Comment