Dear Family,
Well guys! this is my last full week! CRAZY!!! I am only going a little bit nuts. I have like 4 almost 5 packages that need to be sent home, so I am working on those today and getting them shipped home next week.
My week was spectacular!!!!!!! I went on my last exchange with Sister Hansen. I gotta tell ya... the spirit is so strong when it comes to knowing who needs to stay and who needs to go for exchanges! We don't just decide and pick who goes. We make it a matter of prayer and have to really ponder on what would be best. Each time, both me and my companion come up with the same answer so we know that it was by the spirit! When I prayed about this exchange, I felt like I heard the voice of the spirit tell me what needed to happen. Like one man speaketh to another. It was not something I wanted to do, but in the end it turned out being exactly what needed to happen. I took over Manchester again and Sister Hansen and I did an amazing job. She is going home next transfer and has been really struggling with that. She really really doesn't want to go home. She has gotten so lost in the work and is truly an extremely dedicated missionary who has just worked her tail off the entire time. So every time she thought about going home, it made her sick to her stomach. That also made her feel bad because she loves her family. So she just didn't know how to be at peace with it. I am so thankful that she came with me. My attitude toward going home is great! I don't feel sad about it, and I don't feel like I am leaving something unfinished. In my opinion, my 18 months here has been exactly what the Lord needed me here for. No more, no less. I feel very humble about it all and I am so grateful for the wonderful service that I have done for the Lord. She told me that my example was something she really needed to see. She needed to see that it is possible to be okay with finishing a mission.
We did a lot of service this week. I have to get back on the roof of someone's house and finish painting the siding on Tuesday. Hahaha we told President that we were on a roof and he's like... "Oh sisters.. don't tell me that!" There is no way we could get hurt though. It is flat, and I could get down with out a ladder if I needed to. We also volunteer at a food cupboard and the library.
One time this week, were out knocking on doors and found a woman who had moved out of her town and was actually a member! She's like the 2nd lost member we've found this month! We think that she is less active though because she wasn't really trying to find the church. But still! She is someone that missionaries couldn't find in their areas because she didn't tell anyone she was leaving. God knows where all of His children are and will lead His servants to them every time :)
So, yep! it has been another busy busy week! I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. It is so weird to know that I only have a matter of days to get everything done. When people ask me when I go home I say NEXT WEEK!!! So I better get going! I am doing great by the way. The church is true!
LOvE yOu!!!!!!!!!
Love, Sister Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment