Dear Family/Friends,
So it has been a while, but I need to follow up on my invitation to you from a few weeks back! How have you been doing with not watching TV on Sundays? Isn't it such a blessing to have DVR, and be able to watch all of your shows the next day? :) If this has been a struggle, I would like to remind you that you have the ability to pray for strength to resist, and to be thankful for all of the many things you could do on Sundays as a family aside from watching a TV show. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. It is a time to give thanks, to worship, to be together as a family doing things that invite the spirit.
I would like to share with you my Missionary Commission:
"I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him, to stand in His place; to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my words are His words, my doctrine is His doctrine- and I am His agent. My Commission is to do what He wants done, to say what He wants said, to be a living, modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of His great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!" -Elder Bruce R. McConkie.
I know that my calling is great! I know that my work is marvelous, because it is the work of our Lord and Savior. I love my calling!!
I had a really fun 4th of July! I got to go to a parade, and watch fireworks! The best part was that I was able to sit on my front porch to watch the show. I hope you all have a wonderful day! I love you!
Love, Sister Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment