Monday, August 11, 2014

SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG :(

Dear Family, 

Oh boy, where do I begin... 
My new companion is Sister Dahl. She is 21, and from Dallas, Texas! She is a very sweet girl. Man, is she hard working too! It is like there is never a slow moment to breathe with her! It has been great to be busy and work hard. That doesn't mean there has not been any stress from it all though... I have actually had an extremely hard time adjusting to all of this change. I have been very, very stressed out. Since transfers, I have hardly wanted to eat anything, and it has been 5 days now... I have never experienced this level of stress which made me not want to eat before. I force myself to put something in my stomach so I can avoid getting sick, but I don't want much. Water has been my constant friend. 

Training is probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I have learned so much from the amount of time I have been out, and was doing so well with my trainer. I now have to learn how to help my companion feel the same way. Everything we do now has to be all planned by me, because she doesn't know anything yet. Yes, I expected that, but I was not ready for what the stress would do to me. It has almost been a week now, and not much has changed like the way it did when I was being trained. I guess I kind of know what Sister Bowen went through, but she didn't seem as distraught as I do right now. I know it made her feel overwhelmed, but I never saw this type of effect on her.

The only time I feel comfortable right now has been at church, seeing the members, and studying on my own. Every other moment of the day, I am overwhelmed. I have written to President Wirthlin about how I feel, and I hope he has a way to help me. I have told Sister Dahl how I feel, so she knows I am overwhelmed. She told me that I am doing a wonderful job with helping her, and I was happy to hear that. Sure, I know how to do the work, and yes, I am very passionate when I teach. I love to teach, and bare my testimony. but I don't know how to handle the stress. 

I am so sorry that telling you this probably isn't what you were hoping for, but I just feel like there is no one else left whom I can turn to, to express how I truly feel. 

I miss you all so much!!! I think about you every day! I really need a hug or something... can you send me one of those in a package? 

None of this has shaken my testimony. I still know that the church is true! 

Love, Sister Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment