Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

Dear Family,

So today when I got back to my little house, I checked the mail and I got a letter from Amy and a package from Rick and Teronda. They sent Sister Bowen and I some Easter candy and some egg decorating kits.  It was so nice of them!  THANK YOU!! Amy's letter was cute and in a rainbow envelope and made me very happy! 

This mission really WORKS me! I am so tired by the end of the day.  Waking up at 6:30 is hard stuff! And then exercising right after waking up...but I LOVE IT!! There is so much work to do but I will get used to that too.  I'm nervous for Friday.  My companion is leaving and I will have a new one just until Saturday.  So, I will be in charge of our area.  Exchanges happen once every transfer.  I hope I am ready by then.  My companion says I will do amazing, which makes me feel better.  

The picture posted on facebook was by Sister White.  They are such a cool family!  We eat with them a lot.  So far, everyone that has cooked for us has made yummy dinners! PHEW! I love how differently everyone cooks.  

Thank you all so much for sending me letters.  Getting those is one of my favorite parts of the day.  Plus I have time to read and hear about everything that is going on with you all.  I only have an hour and a half to email you but letters can be as long as you want!

I love you guys so much!  I miss you!
The church is true!
Love, 
Sister Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment