Monday, April 28, 2014

OH HAPPY DAY!

Dear Family & Friends, 

This week has been so amazing!! We got two new investigators and they are a family! I've been wanting to teach a family for so long! They are newly weds and also have the cutest little girl.  

I also have an update for one of our investigators. Judy has accepted baptism!! I asked during our second lesson with her on the Plan of Salvation, "Will you follow the example of Jesus Christ, and be baptized by someone who holds the Priesthood authority of God?" and she said, with out any hesitation, "YES!!!" We have May 31st with her name written all over it! She had a blessing given to her by the elders for comfort, and also to help with quitting her smoking addiction. She needs to be clean for a month and come to church 4 times before she can be baptized. She wants to quit smoking, and LOVES coming to church, so we have so much faith in her being prepared for the 31st! Keep her in your prayers :) 

So today, some Jehovah Witnesses came to our door to give us some pamphlets, and talk about their bible, and services. I was the one who answered the door, and we had a nice conversation. The lady introduced herself and then I whipped my hair out of the way of my name tag and said, "Hello, my name is Sister Keller", and with a big grin, I shook her hand.  She saw that I was a missionary and quickly ended the conversation and walked away. Haha!! It was fun. 

It snowed yesterday... and it is sunny today. This place just can't decide on a temp! I have heard that it is not  unusual to have a day of snow in July in the north country though.

I got your card today Jordy, thank you so much! I love the pictures on the back!! I had a fun Easter too :) With our two dinner apts, we had lots of good times. I love the updates on my friends! Thanks and keep them coming! I will be sure to write them. Please send me mailing, and email addresses from anyone! I would love to write people! 

I love you all so much!!! The church is true! 
Love Sister Keller 





1 comment:

  1. WE SURE MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE HERE BUT WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF THE WORK YOUR DOING AND PRAY EVERY DAY THAT YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE THE BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR MISSION KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK XOXO AUNT

    ReplyDelete