Monday, May 5, 2014

"HAPPY"

Dear family/friends,
 
So, on Mother's Day, I will be calling home at 5:00pm my time, 3:00pm your time. We will be able to talk on the phone for half an hour, and then skype for the other half. I have your skype address mom, and I will be calling from the senior missionaries home; Elder and Sister Miskin. Have lots of questions for me :) I can't wait to see all of you there! 

Hannah, you look awesome in your uniform! I'm so happy for you! Roaring Springs is going to be such a fun job! Mom, I got your "doughnut" talk! I love it!!! It would be an awesome seminary devotional. Thank you so much for the CD! 2 of the songs made me laugh! One was "Danny Boy", and the other was "Happy"! You have no idea how happy I was to hear that song on there!! We listen to it after a good lesson with an investigator :)
 
I got my clothes package. Thank you! Everything inside was wet though... nothing ruined. It has been very rainy here. I was jealous to see your Easter picture with you all. You had green trees, flowers, and warm weather!! It is still brown and cold here but it is supposed to be beautiful when the trees bloom!
 
We had another lesson with Judy this week. She wants to be baptized so bad! It's so exciting! We really hope she will be able to quit smoking long enough to be ready for her date. She knows what she needs to do and fully wants to. It is just hard to quit that kind of addiction! Our lesson with Trent went really well too! We went over the baptismal interview questions with him to see where he is at with learning everything. Let's just say he could be baptized this Saturday if only he had a testimony of the prophet, and Joseph Smith. In all other ways: a testimony of the God head, following commandments, living and obeying the Law of Chastity, Word of Wisdom, he knows are true, and has a testimony of!! All he needs to do is gain that testimony that Joseph Smith restored this gospel, and that President Monson is the prophet today! I know he can do it. He knows he can do it too! He even told us that he WANTS to be baptized!! Until then, we will just keep teaching him. All he needs to do is read the Book of Mormon to find the answers to all of his questions. 
 
I love you all! See you on Sunday :) The church is true!
 
Love, Sister Keller 
Sister Keller, Sister Bowen and Trent at church

No comments:

Post a Comment