Monday, May 19, 2014

OOPS!


 Dear Family,
I'm sorry I kept you waiting! I was in the library about to start my email, and then all of the computers shut off. Apparently it closes at 5. Oops :) So our neighbor was so kind to let us use their computer. 

Not many lessons happened this week. We had lots of plans to see people but most of them were cancelled. We did,  however get a new investigator that was referred to us by a member! Her name is Sherri. We have had two lessons with her so far. She is super awesome! She keeps commitments we invite her to do after each lesson, and then does more than we ask! She wants to know if what we say is true, so she researches and studies all she can. But, what is the #1 way to know if these things are true? Through sincere prayer! (Moroni 10:3-5) 

So, we have been having lots of fun this week! We found tennis courts down the road, and we just so happen to have two rackets! So, every morning at 6, we get up and go play. There is also a park right next to it so we took some funny pictures on the swings. 

For the past couple of days, Sister Bowen and I have been biking sisters! Our neighbor lets us use them. We have so many people that live near us, so it was kind of fun to go see them on bikes instead of driving everywhere. It is very hard to ride a bike with a skirt on though! When the wind picks up, "IT SNOWS DOWN SOUTH"! hahaha

By the way, since next Monday is Memorial day, I might not email until Tuesday. But I also might find a member who will let us email.  Either way, have an email sent for me to see on Monday :) Thanks! 

I love you all so much! Read your scriptures! The church is true! 
Love, Sister Keller 

No comments:

Post a Comment