Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Family/Friends,

I was so happy to see all of your faces yesterday! You were all so silly with your hats and sunglasses. I loved it! Mom, I hope you had an awesome Mother's Day, and I hope I made it even better! It sure made my day better. Dad, I wish we could Skype on Father's Day! 

So it has been a long week! We have been doing a lot of traveling, and seeing lots of people. On Thursday night, we drove down to Utica with Elder Child and Elder Hawks for Return and Report. That was a fun road trip! We arrived at the mission home and stayed the night, along with some other sisters and Elders. Friday morning we drove to the church and met up with all of the missionaries that came with me from the MTC. I was sad that I didn't get to see my MTC companion. I don't know what her reasons were for going home, but I know that she is still such a wonderful woman, and that a mission maybe wasn't meant to be for her. Seeing the Elders who came out was great! I loved hearing their stories from their first 5 weeks. They all sound like they are doing very well and working hard!

I love you all very very much, and I want you all to know that I am very happy. I am doing really well and am taken care of! Hey, want to know something I have to worry about? Bed Bugs... Literally... The creepy crawling things here are so disgusting! Anyway, they can't change the fact that The Church is True!

Love, Sister Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment