Monday, April 14, 2014

WEEK 2

Hi everyone!! 

So just as I was about to write this email, the power went out along all of Main St. I'm glad that it didn't happen during this email! It might not have saved! Anyway, I hope your week is going well! I was happy to hear you all got my letters.

So this week was pretty great! We found one new investigator! She is planning on having her whole family sit down to have lessons with us! We found out that she used to see missionaries a long time ago, and has since been forgotten about. But we came across her name in our area book and decided to go see her. Finally someone will have a lesson with us!! We, and the Elders have been having a hard time finding people. 

This past Sunday was so amazing!!! We had TWO of our investigators show up to church! One brought her niece along with her! But that isn't the best part... It was fast and testimony meeting, and one of our investigators stood up and shared her testimony for 30 minutes!!!! It was so surprising to us and I wanted to cry! We were so happy, and she shared an amazing and powerful testimony. I really believe that baptism is in her near future. 

I'm really excited for Easter Sunday. A member is inviting us and the Elders over for dinner, so that will be fun. I really will miss having Easter dinner with all of you. That was one of my favorite traditions. Oh, and there is a grocery store here. It is just down the road. I also like coming down on Main St. Lots of tourists come here. Lots of people to talk to. Lucky them! It is getting warmer here, and it is supposed to be very beautiful after the muddy season.

Thanks for the package! it made me laugh! I love the greenie theme :) and the treats were amazing.  I named the little fuzzy frog Phillip and he sits by my desk. 

I love you all! The Church is true! 
Sister Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment