Saturday, June 21, 2014

Spreading the word

Dear Family/Friends,

I know it has taken me awhile to reply about Uncle Kevin and the sister missionaries in Seattle.  I love that when he answered the door he thought of me and had them come in.  I guess I influenced him from all the way across the country. :)

Something else that I thought was cool was what Zach told me in a letter recently.  He said that he loved how excited and happy I sounded in my emails to you all. ( I forward a copy to him each week) He said that he wanted to do his missionary work with a happier attitude and now he has seen the work progress in so many ways.  He told me that I am helping the work in Russia by helping him change the way he teaches! So, I guess I am spreading the gospel all over the world!! haha

I am having so much fun on this mission.  Even though it is extremely hard sometimes, I still have so much joy when I teach my investigators.  Seeing the light turn on in their hearts and minds is the coolest thing I have ever witnessed and to know that I helped them see that makes it that much sweeter.  I know that this church is true!

Thanks for working on another package to send me.  I am excited for this one and not just because of a certain person's hoodie that will be in it.  I LOVE PACKAGES!! Speaking of which, I also LOVE getting letters.  I sure would love to get more from you all.  Hearing  from you only through email is hard.  I would love to hear more from Hannah!  (hint hint) I miss you like crazy!! Thanks to Jordy and Kylee for the pictures you have sent me.  I hang them all up and love looking at them.  

I love you all SO SO SO SO much!! Keep praying for me!!

Love,
Sister Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment