Patience Mom, letters are coming :) I haven't been able to give myself any time to write any letters. I have had lots of people write to me, and I feel terrible that I haven't responded in forever. So I just want to let everybody know I have your letters and emails! I am little by little writing you all back!
General Conference was AMAZING!!! I absolutely loved all of the talks! Elder Bednar's talk... WOW! That was just perfect!!!! I can't wait until I get a copy of the Ensign so that I can read it all over again. All of the talks were just fantastic. I think it was the best conference I have ever listened to. I had so many questions answered and felt the spirit SO strong! We really had a party at the church! The Whites came, (member family) (love them) and then there was us, the elders, Trent and Jaremy. We stayed there all 6 hours of the day. In between sessions we were either on Facebook saying how amazing first session was, calling people to come to the next session, or playing games with everyone and eating food. General Conference is just like Christmas to me now :) Best part is we get it twice a year!
Sister Dahl and I took quite the road trip this week! She needed to see a doctor for some medicine and he works on the other side of the mission! Luckily there were some elders who needed to go too so we car pooled with them. 13 hours in a car on Friday! It was a very, VERY long day! It was a lot of fun though! We got to drive through so many areas of the mission. The elder who was driving served in almost all of them so he was excited to see all of his areas again.
We had Zone Conference this week too. That was really awesome! President gave each of us a little bouncy ball that has a smiley face on it and told us to bounce it when ever we are feeling sad. In order to catch the ball, you have to keep your eye on it. The higher you bounce it, the more you have to "look up" Get it? It was pretty awesome. We have Zone Training this coming Thursday now. I don't know if you heard, but there is a movie coming out called "Meet the Mormons" We get to watch it!!!! President is allowing all of the missionaries to view it at their Zone meetings. The coolest part is that my zone gets to see it before it even comes out in theaters. It comes out October 10th. We see it the 9th.
I hope you all had a great week! If you missed any of the General Conference talks, I would like to invite and highly recommend you watch them. The brethren all testified that the church is true!
Love, Sister Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment